XPASS Healthy Recipes have done it again. Check out our latest recipes with the help of the best food content creators! If you try a recipe, tag us on IG or TikTok.
Chocolate Cookie Smoothie
- Oreo Cookies
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- To your blender add in 2 frozen bananas, 8 Oreo cookies, 3/4 cup of milk, and 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein.
- Blend off and on in 15-second increments, shaking your contents in the blender in between. This will create a thicker consistency. Repeat this for 2-3 minutes in total.
- Once blended to your satisfaction, pour into two bowls and top with crushed Oreos, ENJOY!
Sesame Orange Ginger Salad Dressing
- Juice of 1 navel orange
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 small or 1 large clove garlic, minced or grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Add all of your ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Serve over your favorite salad and enjoy!
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of za’atar seasoning
- Red Onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- optional: cauliflower
- Cut tofu into chunks and coat in 1 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp za'atar seasoning. Bake on 350F for about 20-30 minutes (or until tofu is golden brown on all sides), flipping halfway through.
- To assemble the bowl, combine arugula, pre-cooked rice, tofu, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sauteed cauliflower (optional), a spoonful of tzatziki, and a dash of more za'atar seasoning on top.
- Top with a dash of salt and pepper if desired and enjoy!
Shrimp & Veggie Fajita Bowls
For the cilantro lime rice:
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Sea salt, to taste
For the bowl:
- The cilantro lime rice
- 1/2 cup refried or mixed beans
- 1-2 cups of greens
- 1/3 cup mixed shredded cabbage
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
Fajita shrimp & veggies:
- 1 Serving of frozen shrimp
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 3-4 mini bell peppers, chopped
- 1-2 tsp fajita seasoning mix or taco seasoning
- To a pan over medium heat, add the chopped onion with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook a few minutes until the onions have cooked down.
- Then add in the shrimp and peppers.
- Cook until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
Cilantro lime rice:
- Add the cooked rice to a bowl.
- Add a squeeze of lime, the chopped cilantro, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Mix well.
To assemble the bowls:
- Add your greens to a large bowl.
- Then add in the rice, fajita shrimp and veggies, beans, cabbage, fresh tomato, and avocado.
- Serve with cilantro, lime, and salsa. Enjoy!
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp S&P
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ½ lemon juice
- 125g whole wheat pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Handful spinach
- Cook the shrimp, pasta, and sauce separately - then combine and enjoy!
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- 1 pound of uncooked shrimp
- Chili pepper
- Lemon juice
- Optional toppings: mango, pico de gallo, onions, guacamole
- Heat up cooking oil over medium-high heat
- Add in shrimp
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder
- Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add in minced garlic and lemon juice then cook for an additional 30 seconds
- Prepare tortilla and add in shrimp
- Top with mango, pico de gallo, onions, guacamole, or whatever seasons you’d like
Chocolate Strawberry Parfait
- 1/2 overly ripe banana
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2.5 tbsp cup cacao powder
- 2.5 tbsp cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Blend together the banana, avocado, cacao, peanut butter, and nut milk until smooth.
- Mix together the yogurt and protein powder.
- Layer the strawberries, chocolate mousse, and yogurt. Enjoy!
Lemon Garlic Chicken & Green Bean Skillet
- Chicken Thighs
- Green beans
- Garlic cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1tsp of paprika
- 1tsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Season chicken thighs generously with the spice mixture. Set aside while you prepare green beans.
- In a pot, blanch your green beans to remove dirt and earthy flavor.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Lay the seasoned chicken thighs in one layer in the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through.
- In the same skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add garlic, hot sauce, and pre-cooked green beans and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked to your liking. Add lemon juice and chicken stock and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Push green beans to the side and add cooked chicken thighs back to the pan and reheat quickly. Adjust seasoning with pepper and serve the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs immediately.
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- Curry powder
- Green curry paste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Ground cumin
- Garam masala
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion
- Vegetable broth
- 2 russet potatoes
- Coconut milk
- Basmati rice
- Cube 2 chicken breasts into 2-inch pieces.
- Marinate chicken in a mixture of ⅓ cup curry powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp onion powder, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp ground cumin, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp kosher salt, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Mince 4 garlic cloves and ½ oz of fresh ginger, and thinly slice 1 yellow onion. Add them to a pot on low heat and slowly stir in water or vegetable broth until translucent and lightly browned but not caramelized.
- Add 1 ½ cups of fresh or frozen peas and diced carrots along with 2 small russet potatoes cut into cubes.
- To the same pot add ½ curry powder, 2 tbsp green curry paste, 2 tbsp ground cumin, 2 tbsp honey, and optionally 2 tbsp garam masala.
- Add 32 fl oz (1 box) of vegetable broth and enough water to fully submerge the vegetables. Stir together thoroughly to combine flavors. Let simmer for 1-2 hours covered on low heat.
- After simmering for 1-2 hours add 13.5 fl oz (1 can) of coconut milk. Stir and let simmer uncovered for 30 more minutes on medium heat. Only now add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat and let rest before blending. Blend half to all of the curry mixture based on desired consistency. A Stick blender is recommended but a traditional blender works as well.
- In a pan, saute the marinated chicken on medium-high heat until 165 degrees F internal. For the best texture, let sit in the pan to brown before flipping the chicken while cooking.
- Plate with basmati rice and garnished with cilantro.
Honey Sriracha Glazed Chicken
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of sriracha
- 1 ½ pound of boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 ¼ tablespoon of minced garlic
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine honey, sriracha, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Let chicken marinade in the mix for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken thighs on the skillet and let cook until done.
- Spoon over any additional marinade sauce over the chicken.
- Let it cool down and enjoy!
Salmon with White Bean
- 6oz salmon filet
- 1 can of cannellini brands
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Cumin powder
- Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tsp of honey
- Strain and rinse 1 can of cannellini beans, peel 4 garlic cloves, and trim 6 stalks of asparagus.
- Combine beans, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and 4 garlic cloves. Cover and let soften over low-medium heat.
- Puree beans adding olive oil and water as needed to smooth the texture.
- Saute asparagus with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Combine 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp tahini, 2 tsp honey, 2 tsp lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cumin powder to taste to make lemon tahini dressing.
- Pat a 6 oz salmon filet dry and season with salt and pepper. Sear on both sides on high heat for 2 minutes. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice and a few capers into the pan and quickly cover. Turn off the heat and let all liquid reduce making sure the salmon soaks it in.
- Plate white bean puree, asparagus, salmon, and lemon tahini dressing, garnished with capers from the pan and pickled red onion.
Ahi Tuna Wrap
- Sushi-grade tuna
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- White cabbage
- Rice wine vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Light mayo
- Using sushi-grade tuna, lightly coat with soy sauce and cover in sesame seeds.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, sear the tuna using a mixture of sesame oil and neutral oil to ensure the sesame seeds do not burn. Flip 1-2 sides to evenly sear without fully cooking the inside.
- Remove from the pan and let it rest before slicing.
- To form slaw, thinly sliced white cabbage, shave and slice the carrots into matchstick size, and combine with 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar, ½ tsp toasted sesame oil, 1 ½ tbsp of light mayo, 2 tsp of tahini, 1 tsp soy sauce, and a few cilantro leaves.
- Thinly slice ½ an avocado and a jalapeno.
- Assemble the wrap with a few slices of seared tuna, avocado, jalapeno, and slaw.
- Half Yellow Watermelon
- Feta Cheese
- 50 g Mesclun Salad Mix
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Peel your cucumber and deseed. Slice into small cubes or bite-size pieces.
- Cut your watermelon in half and then peel the other half and slice it into bite-size pieces.
- Place everything in a bowl then add your feta cheese.
- Drizzle with your homemade Lemon vinaigrette and then serve.
- You can garnish this with mint leaves to add another dimension to your salad.
- Add everything (lemon juice, olive oil, and salt) to a squeeze bottle and shake until fully incorporated. Your excess dressing can be stored and used again.
Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 1 ¼ cup of rolled oatmeal
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop 1-inch size balls of batter, then roll them into balls.
- Store in the fridge & enjoy!
Banana Nut Oat Clusters
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
- ¼ cup of crushed walnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Mash 2-3 very ripe medium-sized bananas in a bowl until they form a soft loose texture.
- Add in 1 cup of uncooked quick oats along with ¼ cup of crushed walnuts and/ or sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Add in a few drops of vanilla extract and 2 tsp of maple syrup to additionally sweeten.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for 3 minutes to combine flavors.
- Form the mixture into clusters and place on a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes.
Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1 pound of fresh Atlantic salmon
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tsp water
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 3 tsp butter
- Lemon juice
- Cut salmon into two equal pieces
- Pat salmon dry
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Heat up a medium-sized skillet over medium heat
- Add in butter and oil, and let melt
- Mix in garlic, sriracha, honey, and lemon juice
- Let simmer for 30 seconds
- Place salmon skin side down on skillet for 3 minutes, using a spoon to baste salmon
- Preheat broiler to 450 degrees
- Place salmon in the broiler for 5 minutes
- Take out and serve with your favorite vegetables and side dishes
- 1pc red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Chop your Tomatoes and Onion in small sizes then combine them in a bowl. Add the olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Set aside
- In a tray, place your milkfish skin side down and season with salt and pepper.
- Make sure that your baking tray has a liner to avoid sticking.
- Place the mixed vegetables on top of your milkfish then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Once done, you can add lemon slices and parsley as a garnish then serve.
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Grated Parmigiano
- Italian seasoning
- Smoked paprika
- ½ cup of mayo
- 2 tsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of chopped chipotles in adobo
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Slice 1 large zucchini into fry size.
- In a bowl whisk 2 eggs together.
- Completely coat zucchini strips in flour, patting them to make sure it sticks to them.
- Lay out breadcrumbs on a plate and mix in grated Parmigiano and Italian seasoning.
- One by one dredge the zucchini strips into the egg mixture and then into breadcrumbs, making sure the coats stick and completely surround the zucchini strips.
- On a wire rack on top of a baking sheet evenly lay out the zucchini fries.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes flipping the zucchini fries halfway through.
- While the zucchini bakes, combine ½ cup of light mayo, 2 tsp lime juice, 1 tbsp chopped chipotles in adobo sauce, smoked paprika, and salt to taste.
Salmon & Mango Salsa
- 1 lb salmon, cubed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly chopped (optional: seeds removed for less heat)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp salt
- In a small mixing bowl, add your salmon cubes, spices, and salt and toss until the spices have evenly coated the salmon
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat
- When your oil has heated, add your salmon pieces to the skillet in a single layer and cook for 3 minutes on two sides
- While the salmon is cooking, make your mango salsa by adding your remaining ingredients to a small mixing bowl and tossing until well combined
- After your salmon has cooked and your salsa is made, it’s time to assemble your bowls! You can choose to serve your salmon and salsa over rice or keep things light by making a salad
Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Rice noodles
- Green onions
- Hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1 lime
- Coconut milk
- Add a few slices of ginger to boiling water and boil 7-10 large shrimp. Once fully cooked, set aside to cool down.
- In the same water park-cook 1 cup of rice noodles.
- Thinly slice 1-2 green onions lengthwise and cut a carrot into the same size strips by shaving and then sliced thin. Thinly slice 1 jalapeno and remove the seeds.
- Cut each shrimp in half lengthwise.
- To assemble the rolls rehydrate a piece of rice paper, place the shrimp down, cover with a lettuce leaf, add a drizzle of hoisin sauce, place the cooled rehydrated rice noodles on top of the lettuce along with the green onion and carrot, and add cilantro to taste. Wrap the top and bottom in first and roll from one side to the other wrapping in all the ingredients tightly. Before closing, add in the slices of jalapeno to show through the outside.
- For the peanut dipping, sauce combines 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter, 1 tbsp curry powder, 1tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp honey, the juice of ½ a lime, and ⅓ cup of room temperature water or coconut milk.